- 1. Drag & Drop image file(s) or click file select button.
- 2. Click "Download PDF" button.
- Is this site free?
- Yes, this site has no charge.
- How to create PDF/X-1a or PDF/X-4?
- First, click "PDF Setting".
- Second, select "PDF/X version" and "Output color condition".
- After that, create PDF in the same way.
- What kind of image format are acceptable?
Supported and fastest convertible format is JPEG.
PNG, GIF, BMP, … are also acceptable, if your browser is a recent version of "Google Chrome" or "Mozilla Firefox".
- Is there some file size limitation?
No, I did not set specific targets to a file size.
However, there is a limitation which depends on your browser and a image format.
For bigger file size, please activate "FLASH".
Over 10MB image might be acceptable for JPEG. For the other file formats, a file size limit might be lower.
- How to resize, rotate or transform to grayscale images?
After drop images, there are "edit" buttons for each image.
By clicking an "edit" button, a setting window will be displayed.
To configure forms in the window, it is possible to resize, rotate, or transform to grayscale a image.
- Options for PDF information (only single-byte characters (alphabets, numbers, …, without brackets) acceptable)
- Options for submitting to printing firms
PDF/X version Output color conditionDescription
If a pdf is not for submitting to printing company, you would not need to select these options.
To be compliant with PDF/X, you need to select "Output color condition". For the selection, it might be better to check with printing firms where you will submit.
For PDF/X-4, this site uses "ICC profiles" which are copyrighted by Adobe®.
DRAG & DROP IMAGE FILE(S)
|page||file name||[width x height]|